TETTIX is looking for an integration engineer for robotic systems applications to join our team and work in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Perform various engineering tasks
- Analysis, design, and implementation of pneumatic systems
- Management of the project maintenance operations
- Installation and commissioning of production lines
- Ability to travel and work on the customers’ site
- Degree in the engineering discipline
- Proven working experience of at least 5 years in industrial maintenance or machine construction
- Sound knowledge of mechanical design
- Excellent knowledge of pneumatic systems
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Teamwork mentality
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Excellent command of spoken and written Greek and English
- PC literate, excellent command of MS Office
- Driving license (category B)
- Experience with robotic systems
- Experience with machine safety standards compliance
Please choose the reference INT-1811 in your CV submission.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.