TETTIX is looking for an automation engineer for robotic systems applications to join our team and work in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Development of new PLC programs
- Excellent command of designing electrical drawings and preparing instruction manuals
- Ability to supervise an electrical installation
- Analysis of the production processes in diverse production lines
- Ability to design, implement, and commission complete automated systems
- Ability to travel and work on the customers’ site
- Proven working experience of at least 5 years in industrial automation projects
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Teamwork mentality
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Excellent command of spoken and written Greek and English
- Driving license (category B)
- Programming industrial robotic arms
- Experience with machine safety standards compliance
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Please choose the reference AUT-1811 in the submission.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.