TETTIX is looking for a part-time assistant accountant to join our team in Thessaloniki and work in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
As an assistant accountant, you will work in direct cooperation with an external accounting office to perform all the necessary general accounting tasks and ensure compliance with national and European laws.
- Create financial documents such as invoices, payables, receivables, etc
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account
- Keep a detailed record of payment and billing details of suppliers, external service providers, etc
- Keep track of the business spending and reporting
- Perform various administrative duties
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience of at least 3 years in a relevant position
- Outstanding organizational and attention to details skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Greek and English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with ERP system (preferably SOFTONE)
The position is part-time, but with the potential to become full-time.
Please choose the reference ACC-2311 in your CV submission.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.